1. What in your opinion are the most interesting or biggest projects and
strategies being worked on at the Base that are NOT known outside the Base
during any time period?
2. Is there any news about things that are common knowledge at the Base, but
completely unknown outside, in your opinion?
1. Are the weekly all base briefings by COB still held Saturday nights around
9pm, in MCI? Do any noteworthy briefings stand out in your mind?
2. Are Sea Org ceremonies still held at the Base, outdoors? Are there any troubles
holding events outdoors any longer, and why is that?
3. Are any musters held outdoors? Do RTC, CMO INT, Exec Strata,
and Gold still hold any of their staff musters outdoors?
4. Is study still in the morning?
1. How is the Berthing Building cycle coming along?
2. How does the RTC Building look? Did you get to work on it during Renos,
or was it done by Gold construction and outside contractors only? Can you
describe its location, using terms that someone previously at the base would
understand (meaning describe it in relation to where BonnyView is/was; is it
towards the mountains, up from the upper villas, for example)?
3. How does the CMO INT building look? Where is the CMO INT Building now?
Is it in the region where the old RTRC Building was? Are Exec Strata's
offices in the CMO INT Building?
4. What is going on with the buildings over on the west end of the
property: OGH, M&M House, the Horwich House, Carmen and Gary Weise's house,
the swamp area, the trailers that used to hold deckees, the old "chicken coop"
that got turned into the Bavarian style course room? Any data on those
5. Do people still live offbase at the several different berthing apartment
complexes, and are people divided up somewhat by orgs, meaning RTC staff
living off base at the same complex, and CMOI and Exec Strata at another, and
everyone else at another?
6. What are the latest renovations on the base?
EXECS and PERSONNEL:
1. In your opinion, do you think David Miscavige is going to be the top
exec until he dies? Is there anyone else there who even vaguely competes
with him in status, effectiveness, or competence?
2. Have you ever seen David Miscavige hit anyone physically (including
spitting, pushing, grabbing them by their shirts, throwing in the pool, screaming
right in their face, or similar)? Include the time and place on the base, and
other people present. Has this practice lessened, and has he mellowed out in
3. At the time you left INT Base, had physical and screaming fits in
general lessened? When was the last time you saw red-faced screaming and desk
pounding irrational execs, etc.?
4. Have you ever seen other execs in RTC, CMO INT, Gold, or other INT units,
physically beat up on their staff in any way? When and who else was present?
5. How are the following people doing: COB Asst (Shelly Miscavige), Greg Wilhere,
Marty Rathbun, Ray Mitoff, Wendell Reynolds, ED INT (Guillaume Lesevre),
Lyman Spurlock, Gary Weise?
6. How is Mark Ingber doing? How did he do after being RPFed in 2000?
7. How is Norman Starkey doing? Is he working with Danny Sherman on the
8. How are any other of the top RTC, CMOI, Exec Strata guys doing?
9. How is Gold doing? What upper org staff have been busted down from the
upper orgs to Gold? Who is CO Gold?
10. Why did the Hodens (Ken and Lisa), the Epsteins (Jono and Leslie), and
the Bennets (Jason and Susie) all get RPFed and sent down to the PAC RPF?
11. Are there any personnel changes that you know about in RTC, CMO INT, Exec
Strata or Gold or CMO Gold or HU, or the other units, INT Finance Office,
Snr C/S INT Office, INT Landlord Office, RTRC, TU, R Comps, PDU, that are notable?
12. Did you hear or observe what happened really, with Pat Broeker? Did he
blow? Do you recall an issue written on him, saying what he did? Did DM do a
base briefing on him, after he left? Any data on him?
13. Is the food still excellent, and deserts incredible, and is Pinucio Tisi
still in the bakery making yummy things to eat?
1. What were the biggest flaps that you observed in your years at the Base?
2. Do you have any direct knowledge on the Stacy Moxon Meyer tragedy, her
electrocution in the high voltage vault? Did she go into the vault as part
of her job? Do you know the specific reason she went into the vault?
If not, have you heard any rumors?
3. After dark on May 17, 2000, a young woman named Ashlee Shaner was
killed in an accident with a frontloader tractor being used by TaseCo,
a subcontractor who was doing paving work inside the Base. The traffic
collision report states that Golden Era staff had asked the construction
workers to work late. Were you aware of this accident? Do you recall
the work being done? Who would have been responsible for asking the workers
to stay late? There were roadside memorials built for Ashlee Shaner, which
were later destroyed. Do you have any knowledge of the memorials and why
they were destroyed, or by whom?
4. Were you aware of any picketers outside of the Base during your time there?
Were you told anything about the picketers, who they were, why they were there,
etc.? Were you sent to other areas to keep you from seeing or interacting with
them? Were you curious about the picketers, or affected by their presence in any way?
5. Is there anything over the years that you were at the Base, politics wise,
that stands out? Expound upon the tension between any persons at the Base,
grievances that certain staff had towards other staff, or any longstanding "grudges"
held between people that stand out in your mind.
6. Was there anyone you thought was "getting away with something"? Were there
ongoing injustices, lack of funding, lack of strategic support for areas that
you know should have been getting handled, but weren't, or musical chairing of
personnel and resources that doomed ongoing projects? Were any people you liked
and thought highly of treated in an unjust way?
7. Are there any personnel flaps, or Base flaps that stand out, in the years
that you were at the base? Do any other dumb or funny flaps come to mind
during the years you were there? Did anyone do any ridiculously stupid
things that stand out in your years at the base?
FADS and TRENDS:
1. Are there any clothing fads or trends that COB or COB Asst or others started that
spread around the base, like the Aveda shampoo and products that were a hit for a
2. Is there currently exercise time? When were there times when exercise was
in for most on the Base? Is the par course still used? Is almost everyone
off smoking cigarettes now?
3. Any exciting all Base outings?
4. Is the running program still going? Is there still a negative tint to
persons doing it, either the person's themselves didn't think they needed it, or
it has been ordered to be done on people who basically have screwed up?
5. Is Superpower being delivered to any staff yet?
6. What are the study orders most people are currently working on, and what have
been the study order trends over the years you were there (like the STCC
evolution, FPRD, etc.)
7. Is there still an ongoing program for the Base Staff Statuses, and the whole
Base Executive Staff Statuses?
8. How is the Team Share system going? Any gripes on it? Has it gone in and
out, and to what degree?
9. Are Exec Strata Execs and CMO INT execs getting through the OEC and FEBC if
they are not already on it?
10. How big is the Eval Corps and are evals still being all-handsed by other Exec
Strata Execs and WDC Members?
11. Are there any fads and trends that COB puts a halt to, with his characteristic
methods (labels, photos, issues, or at the weekly staff briefings)?
12. Is there any other INT Base exec being a serious opinion leader at the
Base, or is it still mainly just COB?
13. Are there any little groups of execs going around doing bonehead things,
trying to deal with something before it lands on COB's plate, but making
a botch of it?
1. Do you have any data on any big busts at INT Base?
2. Do you have any data on any big RPF assignments?
3. Is the INT RPF still going on out at Happy Valley (Castille Canyon Ranch,
or the "ranch")? Do you have any data on the size of the INT RPF?
1. What did you like most about your years at INT Base?
2. How long were you at INT Base?
3. Were you ever RPFed? If so, why, and please describe your experience.
4. Why did you leave INT Base?
5. Are there any questions you think of that should be added to this list
so that others who have been at the Base can provide us with additional
data that outsiders and ex-staff might be interested in knowing about?
6. Do you have any additional comments?