Tuesday, 12th July, 2005 04:39:04am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - xenu
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- personality test found at public laundry !
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- was interested in self-improvement
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- depression, search for answers
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- the staff acted the same: lots of foul language and they all smoked. I thought that curious but learned this is what Hubbard did, so they copied. The Sr. staff would yell in maniac way to jr staff all the time. Some had unnatural wide eyed stare.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- they convinced me that my reservations were due to my reactive mind.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- public, but volunteer book 1 auditor.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Too much money and they would get mad when I didn't sign up for another right away. When I had legit questions, got sick of being declared PT or that I only had M/U's. Finally half of staff would ignore me and refuse to speak, the other half kept up pressure to rejoin.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- stop devaluing people because they don't agree. treat people with respect and don't assume they operate irrationaly because they are not clear. from what I saw, many upper level staff were highly irrational.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No. since have researched and see how bogus the tech is. Some good things in beginning like comm course, but too much non-sense and insane activity. Very expensive, but even if free, would not go.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Science fiction , not religion.
Organization is corrupt, unethical and borderline criminal.
CULT - the kind that attempts mind control and yes, brainwashing.