Tuesday, 26th April, 2005 11:18:03pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
TR's and Objectives/Student Hat
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Operation Clambake
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- My parents were involved so I thought it must be something good.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The slogan 'Think for Yourself' and they said it helped the able become more able and that you could be any religion you wanted to be and still be a scientologist.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- going through a divorce and financial problems. I was told I was 'PTS' and needed to do the PTS/SP Course and things would get better....they didn't.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- I saw an unbelievably overworked and underpaid staff, people forced to disconnect from their own children or other family members, staff and fellow scientologists living very poorly, usually with several other scientologists, staff and other members constantly worried about money yet still 'donating' whatever they could to the 'church', referring to non-scientologists as 'wogs' (which means someone who isn't even trying to improve themselves...similar to calling a black person a 'nigger'), local celebrities being treated better than 'regular' people, and the list goes on.........
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I worked for a WISE company and have family in the 'church'.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I was public and also staff at an org in Las Vegas. I was told as a staff memeber that I would receive free auditing and other courses, but there was never time for that, alway on 'production.'
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I just finally opened my eyes one day and saw there were no OT's. Clears still got colds. Clears and OT's still had the same problems as everyone else
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- The Church of Scientology would do the world a huge service by just closing their doors.....forever.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- NO WAY in hell. Never.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I hope that my family and friends will wake up one day and get out. I hope that with the information highway of the internet, people will eventually just stay away and not get hooked in the first place.