Tuesday, 26th April, 2005 07:11:19pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
TOOK SOME COURSES
Org or location:
L.A. ORG. AHSO FDN.
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
8 YRS. OFF AND ON
Recommended Website - CLAMBAKE.COM
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I had a older male who said LRH found a way to free the soul and I bought it. I read some books on scientology and thought it was talking right to me. I went to the org. and took the TR course which made me feel I was flying high.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The people seem like they had it together in what they did and said so I thought I'd give it a try so 8yrs later I stayed around.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- My problems were getting enough money up to go OT,I think most people who come into scientology wants the same thing.I met some so call OT and was scared to death to talk to them. wow a mistake that was.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- While in the sea org I couldn't get over how in slaved a body could get day in and day out.Their weren't enough time to do much for yourself.I lived at the Hollywood Inn with my wife at the time on Hollywood Blvd.The place was in a mess this I believe was in 81 and 82 wow what a dump it was.We had two girls who were 3 an 6 I really regret leaveing them off at a place that was ratty looking too.I look back at that time and feel ashame of not taking the control of my life and my kids,I guess we live and learn but not only live and learn but tell others so they want fall into the entrapment of being used and abused.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I didn't stay that long but while I lived in that group I felt we as group could not do wrong, so for awhile I lived in Hubbersvile what a fairy tale life one can get themselfs into.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- SEA ORG I lived and survived, it wasn't easy.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I left knowing their was something wrong with me and I had to leave to get a handle I BLEW.It amazes me for years I stayed away but still locked into it with the books and a dream of going free.I didn't see the light til I bought me a computer and read the OT levels you know what I didn't even get sick and die or anyone else did.What I don't get is how do they get by with so much wrong doings against good people who speak their mind. I can only hope this want go on forever.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Soon and very soon people well wake up I can see it happening.The times are far from the way it was in the 50's and 60's as Dylan would say it the times are a changin.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- old out dated Ideals are out and Christ is in til the end.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Thank you for a place to speak what I had in heart and mind.