Thursday, 28th October, 2004 09:29:05pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Student Hat,PTS/SP DRH, Course Supervisor, Intern. Sup. Hat, DRD.
Org or location:
Long Beach mission, Seattle Org
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Read Dianetics, heard about Comm. Course, signed up for more.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The idea that western ' science' could be applied to the spirit, thereby advancing as a spiritual being.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- My 'ruin' was my poor visual recall and poor vision both of which were said to be improved by Dianetics/ Scn.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Of course the public were treated fine but the staff ( myself included) were treated like slaves, super long hours , no or very little pay, no time off, encourgement to break laws that got in the way of the Churches needs and wants. Kicking off staff a staff member which had been diagnosed with cancer. Being threatened with physical violence for not reporting stats. Ex wife made to do asbestose removal in 'Cedar ' complex with only a rag over the face as protection ( in a complete violation of worker saftey laws) .
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Left in '81
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I was Internship Supervisor at Seattle Fdn.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- See #4 above.Seeing the discrepencies in the tech and reading the HCOB re; the Purification RD and Atomic War which was a weak attempt to increase sales of said RD through fear tactics ( it being the height of the Cold War). Being assigned ' Liabilty' and being placed in the EPF to scrub bathrooms with a toothbrush!
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- The Church needs to be stopped. Period!
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- See Above!
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Thanks for the chance to perhaps keep just one person out of this mess. I can't get my ex-wife or son out of the mire! So please stay away from the 'religon' of Scn. It can only cause you and you loved ones pain and misery! And as I write these words I can barely see through my tears from the pain of not being able to help those I know will never be free of the Church, of the Nightmare,of the Anguish. ABONDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTERS.If your in already in RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK, I beg of you!I was on the inside! I know of what I speak! Love, ExInternSup.