Saturday, 7th August, 2004 08:42:32am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Old class 1v Grade 1V
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
From early seventies
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- read a book
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Cycle of life, games
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- yes loss of husband
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Not in the early days but yes later unfair ethics lies etc
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- The tech brought about positive change in myself and others
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Mostly public - but did work on staff
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Think they have lost it and are only now after money.
The purpose of orgs is to sevice the public. However, now the purpose of public is now to finance the organisations and life of the top ranks.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- As I said they have lost it. Dont know why. Think very few actually think that it works. Its more like a club now.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Maybe. Think there are good people in and outside of COS but really with all that I have read from both sides it would be hard to trust either. Some of it is so outrageous and scary and yes I find it all a little scary now.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- The COS helped me a great deal. However the Church in now going through the Golden Age of Shit. I hope it or the freezoners find the right way. The flower on the rock appears to be power or money. Love to all those who are trying to keep it free. Love to all those who worked so hard to build the bridge.