Friday, 29th March, 2002 10:23:48am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
OT7, C/S, course sup, auditor, etc.
Org or location:
Lyon, france (I was the founder)
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
8 years: 1974-82
Recommended Website - Le secticide, l'anti-scientologie
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Family: an uncle was into that with a friend, they had opened a franchise of scientology in Paris
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- the mechanism of engrams seemed to have its logic.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- None particular at that time. I was a bit more interested about marriage problems than other problems.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- That's too long as a topic. I've seen everything leading to the conclusion that scientology was finally a totalitarian scam.
The worse inepties I observed were in the methods of administration of the money, and methods to win the money (hard sales) and, just behind, insane
methods to spend the money (giant waste of money) everywhere, while scientology staffs do die from not having money. Then, the incredible filthiness of staffs berthing, including for children, and all the illegalities commited by OSA or even, by normal scientologists, were enough to disguts me. But we believed that it was mere outpoints, that the total was positive - while it wasn't.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because I was too occupied to think long enough to find out the end of the facts about it; because I had responsabilities toward 'our' public, since my wife and me were the founders of the org, its main cores. So, leaving was saying 'you have believed we were great, but we were not'; we couldn't leave without being expelled, in fact. The solution happened when those Sea Orgers got us out, thru inept justice cycles.
The order from above to have us expelled was because we were more and more protesting about prices and various other problems of management demonstrating clearly how much the cult was a cult and a money cult, to the exclusion of anything else. We could not know that this was due to insane Miscavige and its insanechief Hubbard, more and more rapacious after money.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- See above. CO Lyon Mission, which became an org. My wife and me held most of an org posts at times.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- See above.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It has to disappear, since with the 'time track' it has built, it is impossible forever that it could change for good. Anyway, admitting that such 'time track' was not how it is, I would advice to give the materials to some tens of psychologists, MDs, psychiatrists, ethnologists, engineers, and to check everything, word by word. Then, erase everything wrong. There would be lots of things left.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- It is evident from my answer above that if this was done, there would no longer be any scientology scam. It could'nt even still be called scn.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?