Monday, 6th October, 2003 04:23:31pm
Name or Alias:
Very old timer
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - alt.religion.scientology
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- thru brother who died last year, he was ot 8,of bone cancer??????what's up with that, never told til he died
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- that it was a philosophy NOT a religion!!!!!It was never a religion.only a tax dodge
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- growing up, finding a career and being on my own
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- yes!!! the sea org and their yelling, lack of seeing project thru, constant musical chairs and the complete disconnection from the real world, how BAD it was in the real world, but the most of all and is the CODE of Silence that permeates everyone and everything. people are not really talk to each other with reality just the' party line!!!!!!'
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- hope of some higher spiritual enlightment
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- exec in org's several places
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- the super high prices with NO!!!results for most of the people that I knew, they got more and more fraught with probelms and thinking that 'the tech' applies to ONLY in the org and not in life and the Code of Silience with punishment attached
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- there is no one that runs the organization that is a scientologist there are all ex CIA, IRS see CST.com
Lets stop being all nice and sweet.........it needs to disolve and we go our separate ways. some need to go to jail or die for their crimes!!!!!!!!
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- it can't be changed !!!!!!!!!
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I hope you there are not OSA !!!!! I do not want to DIE for my belief's...got it???????????????????