Sunday, 3rd August, 2003 11:15:13pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
OT VII /NED AUD
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- The following lines are aimed toward the guy posting the interview before this one.
Name or Alias: Goz
On Q nr 7, your answer was:
'If the Church changes in any way, I will get very upset.'
Well 'Goz',I recommend you to restudy KSW.
When that is done, take a new honest look at how Source tech is applied.
Do that all by your self.
If you then spend a short time figuring about what you have seen, decide if you have guts enough to raise hell, or if you just should stay calm and nice and let it go.
IF you honestly were a Scientologist, it would be quite logical to apply KSW.
If you do find out that other tech than Source tech is applied, but still mock up a lot
of good reason (instead of plain fact) to justify what you just have seen.
What would you call that? What does Source call that? The answer is to be found in KSW!
I'm currently off lines.
You guys, still inside, must insist on KSW being applied!
If not, we wont get back!
And whether you like it or not, you soon will find yourself in a similar sit as us.
Without KSW there will be no such thing as justice, real freedom or OTs.
You don't have to believe me. Just look.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Everything. I immediately knew that this tech was what I had been looking for!
(By now I have got it confirmed over my wildest dreams.)
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?