Sunday, 3rd August, 2003 03:08:08am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Dianetics Discussion Group
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Body routed after leaving the Royal Australian Navy
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I was blown away by the whole thing.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I thought I'd be able to get a young lady at the org into bed.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because it is the place for winners to be.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public, Staff (and Sea Org for about 4 hours to give a lady who was regging me a thrill).
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- No one EVER leaves Scientology, they just have some 'time out' in order to come back more gung-ho than ever.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Definately not.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- If the Church changes in any way, I will get very upset.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Run some Dianetics on yourselves to reduce the traumatic incidents for goodness sake, and you'll feel wonderful.