Thursday, 30th January, 2003 10:17:39pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Operation Clambake
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Ex drug buddies recommended it. And if I ever find those people, I'll sic my rabid cousin Vinnie on 'em.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Said it was better than dope. Said it would solve all my problems. Said L Ron Hubbard was a great guy and knew the secrets to the universe.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Women problems, parent problems, drug problems, school problems. Plus I had a lot of fleas.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Most of the people appeared to be understudies in a really shitty play. Plus a lot of sado-masochistic role playing stuff going on.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I didn't. It really sucked. Mid way through the second COMM course I tossed in the towell. Got sick of being hustled for cash every time I walked in the front door. Drugs were definitely a higher step up on the food chain. Fuck 'NARCONON!'
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public...as in John Q. Boston ORG.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Assholes wouldn't give me a straight answer to legitimate and very real questions...and the constant money grabbing. It was relentless shit.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- I think CO$ should be nuked or doused with toxic chemicals. Scientology practices contributed to my sordid sense of humor.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- You must be kidding...its much crazier now than it was 25 years ago...one fool chasing another.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I've said enough...go to http//:www.xenu.net
Yea, and fuck those clay demos.