Tuesday, 10th December, 2002 11:25:47pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I joined a group of naive people to start A program called Op-Z
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I read Dianetics and had seen hypnotists implant
manufactured memories and The book hit me in that area.. Thougt Hubbard might be real deal.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I was a pot head with potential. Maybe a few sessions would shed some light.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- From the beginning at Flag there is a pronounced
hierarchy which fits the Nazi hiearchy which I had studied quite extensively before Scientology.
I was always awed how Hitler had sold the Germans
his ideology. Even though my gut reaction was this
- Sea org= the SS; CMO= the Gestapo; Lafayette hubbard= the Fuhrer. I was willing to believe in a benign dictatorship. But when Isaw so called clears and Ot's acting like mere mortals I new then and there that I saw this story in the Wizard of Oz. Plus in CIC I charted every thursday nite the worlds orgs stats which included the money. The Mafia are small fries.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I stayed a few years and waited on auditing to see if I could experience a transformation into the promised land. But what really was clear is that people who had given ther lives to it were
still ordinary humans while they had contempt for 'WOGs' And you know there are some truly gifted people in wogdom.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Flag- sea org- cic 1977. I charted the money
SHOW ME THE MONEY.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I saw Diana look at me when her child ran up to me and hugged my leg. I knew in that instance that
children are free and we weren't free to think.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- How can a lie be true?
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- I only wish it were the truth. But it is 2002.
SHOW ME THE TRUTH as child to child
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- At least hubbard didn't have the chance to do what Hitler almost did.