Thursday, 28th March, 2002 10:34:22pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
OTIII Clear3502 OEC Esto HSDC CPO FBO
Org or location:
sea org, PAC, ASHO Pubs, EUS
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Truth about Scientology
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- mother was involved she was at one time the HES for DC org
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I knew I could learn how everything in the physical world works.. science and math was my gift. But I could not figure out how to fix the human condition. more at http://www.lermanet.com/LRonHubbard.htm
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- no.. I was fine. I saw war, famine, misery.. and wanted to make this a better world
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- After a while it started to be hard to take it seriously. The living conditions, pay and food were awful. Local Management seemed stupid and robotic.. but if only Ron knew what was really going on....he would fix everything...
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because I was in LA area and 'I thought things were saner, closer to Ron' heh...
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- staff, Sea org, was asked to join the Guardians office by Madeline Reese in Las Vegas. I declined.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Goto http://www.lermanet.com/exit/FINAL2.htm and search for text 'Suzette'
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- There are a few small diamonds of truth mixed in with Hubbard's bag of ratpoison that passes as Scientology. The truths that are there are better researched elswhere as Hubbard's insanity is contagious. The information , taken as a whole is poison for the mind. Intellectual and Spiritual growth stops. People that join when they are 17... and stay in for 30 years... leave.. and are... psychologically 17.... but without the vitality that was stolen by Hubbard's lies. see http://www.lermanet.com/sources.htm
Mike Rinder asked me, before a hearing.. in RTC vs Lerma.. 'We could make this all go away, what would it take?' I told him that scientology would have to stop hurting people, and change their ways.
He said, 'We will never do that'
I said: OK, lets goto court
On December 5th The Washington Post won outright... and Scientology lost all their Trade Secret claims in RTC vs Lerma..
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
Scientology can't change.. said OSA INT Mike Rinder in the Hallway of the Federal District Courthouse in Alexandria Virginia - thus, there is no choice but to make them go away and cease to exist, cause that's what it is going to take.. per Mike Rinder
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Slave chains forged of lies
are stronger than fine steel
And those enslaved see
neither shackle nor lock.
The mission must be,
in order to set them free:
show them how their
chains were made
and where lies hid the key..
Ferengi + Borg = Scientology
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the new millennium
Secrets are the mortar binding lies as bricks together into prisons for the mind
http://www.lermanet.com/ - mentioned 4 January 2000 in The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re 'Scientologist with no HEAD'
You want Bigots? http://members.cox.net/bwarr2/Movie2.html