Saturday, 7th December, 2002 07:23:46pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
grade 4/dianetic auditor
Org or location:
detroit michigan usa
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I bought 'Book One' at a grocery store, found it fascinating,.....looked up the nearest dianetics org.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I was only interested in Dianetics. When I found out it was at a place called The 'CHURCH' of Scientology, I almost didn't go in.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Nothing in particular. I just had a general interest in mental and spiritual sciences.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Not at first, but within the first year I saw all of the above.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I met and married a scientologist woman.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I did all kinds of volunteer work, and was on staff for a short time,.less than a year.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I found most scientologists, including my wife to be cold,compassionless,money worshipping,robotic zombies.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Drop the 'Church'from the name and go back to being the modern science of mental health.offer the services at a price that non wealthy people can afford.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- I would not join a 'Church' of Scientology, but would be interested in the techniques that they offer now,.if it was reasonably priced.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?