Tuesday, 24th September, 2002 05:56:02pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I had a friend who told me about it and told me about the sea org and gave me the high winds magazine.But at the same time he warrned me to think realy well before joining the S.O
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The science of the mind.It's spiritual and materialistic views in combination.Also it had alot of reality on aliens,other populated planets,spaceopera and so on.I was always interested in those.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- regaining self confidence, I wanted to solve mysterys on my case i guess.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- YES!!! First thing that caught my attention was the poor living conditions of the Sea Org almost no pay,inadequate food that staff had to take extra vitamins and minirals and protein drinks to make up for it.I also observed alot of out-tech.there were things that were suspectios like new HCOBs and PLs comeing out after LRH had died for almost 20 years they were kept getting revised. Nobody dared to ask where did all this come from? How come RTRC is comeing up with all this new pieces of tech un published before?? Were they lost and suddenley found? Or is LRH still in comm reviseing his own bullitans every once in a while?? The other thing is that there is ABSOLUTELLY no room for criticizem.If you object to something you have O/Ws unpulled.So they label you as nattery.As a staff memeber you get shut off from the rest of the world.No T.V,no internet. You are actually forbidden to go to the internet because you might encounter 'entheta'.BULLSHIT! That is just because there is so much data on the internet on scientology true and false that it might wake up some brainwashed staff memebers that are working as slaves for the church.There is soo much control almost no freedom.NONE.The church is not doing well over all.IT is a cult . IT has made itself into a cult. Even though LRH didn't intend to be that way.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I thought that I am at a higher level of awareness being part of the church and the WOG world was a complete hell to live in.I was brainwashed ofcourse.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I started as being in the S.O
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Because first of all I was missing out on living a life! My dynamics were completely falling apart my first dynamic was a disaster I lived like a bum for 4 years haveing NO money not even a penny for months and months in my pocket. Not being able to afford even buying hygenic supplys for my self. I was always sick and couldn't afford to go to a doctor so my first dynamic was for shit I was loseing alot of weight for inadequate food.My second dynamic was in non existant. I was not aloud to have a 2D because I was on full time training and I was away from my parents for 4 years and had not seen them so there was no second dynamic for me at all. Over all in nutshell I was misrable and my MAA kept asigning me conditions I was C/Sed to do the int RD because I wanted to leave an area and so on.I was in a big catch 22.I was an auditor auditing in the HGC makeing fair amount of hours and helped alot of people but when one time I got sick and had to go to Isolation, nobody cared shit about me only they were mad because I wasn't there makeing WDAHs for the HGC so they could be upstat.I came into a conclusion that if I stay there a bit longer I am gonna waste my valuable lifetime on this confused game.I was realy shut off from the rest of the world and I wanted to expand on my dynamics just like what I am doing now. so I decided to leave.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It should only apply what RON said and start careing for their staff a bit more. It should use Data Series tech to find out points and get the tiger behind all this squirlling.
The staff need to raise their confront level and see RTC and RTRC for what they are doing.
It should apply ethics tech on a gradient and not declare people left and right and create enemys more and more.
In a nut shell the church needs to come out clean and honest to their staff and public.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Yes, I would rejoin because I beleive in LRHs tech. I know it can help people in life if applyed correctly and I want to help mankind and raise every ones awareness level including mine about life.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- YES. I feel very sorry for my friends that I know,good,young,intelegent,honest people in the church right now wasteing their life away and I don't like to see them soooo brainwashed and wasted. Most of the staff at the church are realy wellintentioned people trying to help.It's the suppresive Top management that is evil.