Thursday, 26th April, 2012 10:45:20pm
Name or Alias:
Eyes wide open
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - n/a
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The idea of helping people
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- No real problems. Just a deep urge to be able to help people.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Most definately! Disconnections, pushing (regging) for more and more money, cursing and humiliating subordinates, making fun of other religons, invalidations of cognitions, spying on each other, executives reading PC folders and making fun of them. On and on and on
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Loved my 2D and fear of losing him/her
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Yes. An Org. No thank god!
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Saw too many outpoints glibbed over. Got in ethics trouble when reported on outpoints. Finally woke up when witnessed forced family seperation and started listening to Anonymous! Started reading everything I could on internet and saw how DM. Then blew.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Yes. Be more open. Dont pretend to care about people then turn their backs on cries for help. Get rid of the evil little dwarf!
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No, not in the "Official" church. Too many changes in the tech for it to ever interest me.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- In my opinion, the church of scientology as it exists today is a criminal organization and a cult in the truest definition of the word. Note I write "in my opinion".