Sunday, 4th March, 2012 05:46:04pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - reaching for the tipping point
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Dianetics book reccemmended to e.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Potential for self improvement.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Divorce recovery, anger, finances.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Very few people seemed to have success in either relationshps or finances. One of the staff members I knew frequently encouraged my room mate to drive drunk to visit her for sexual encounters. Her sister,a staff member, who is the mother of two small children, often had her utilities turned off for late payments. Additinaly, there was constant pressure to raise money to renovate a building that, five years later, is still not occupied.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I didn't stay long!
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public, I offered to try and begin a children's program.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- After being "caught" reading a technical dictionary, and asking a few too many questions, I had a nasty encounter with the Ethics Officer. I then decided to claim completion of the purif, and leave quietly.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- I do not thinking a change in practices is what is needed, there is so very little good to be found in it, and the "tech" does not work. Change is pointless.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- My ex continues to be involved with scientology, and is believed to be working at an org. She left the country without permission with our children under false pretenses. I have successfully recovered the children at great expense. Scientology is far from an ethical practice.