Sunday, 30th October, 2011 02:57:31pm
Name or Alias:
Samuel Anthony Travolta
Training and/or processing level:
none worked in basement filling
Org or location:
LA Day org/ celebrity center
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - n/a
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- My uncle John Travolta joined in 1974. I am his oldest brother Samuel J Travolta's ex-son.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I thought it was a world of ethical ppl. The truth was always hidden from me, from my cousins and Uncle who is the only lasting member of the Travolta's.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Yes I had no idea it was all self help with nobody to talk to. I was several depressed. I married a Russian women for a place to live and I left her and staid in a homeless shelter, then a storage unit. Then I got a job and Scientology caught up with me and got me to quit from when I left in 1997, so I re joined them in 2007 for one month.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- yes lots of verbal abuse and no pay for labor.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I did not feel I had a choice after I lost my job. I reported 3 Hispanic men I worked with for helping Scientology to get me to quit. I thought I would be safe in the LA day org because of who my Uncle was.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- staff. I was at the LA Day org. The sign out front said now hiring so I thought I would get a fair wage but I did not. I volunteered to work late on filling and some weekends. I was told I needed to join the Sea Org and watched a movie for the 80s but I did not join.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Yeah I was working and some lady came down and started yelling at me that I need to live where she was going to take me. I scared her back and she ran to get security so I bolted to the beach and Scientologist followed me. So in the morning I called my father and asked him to pick me up and I stayed with him in Thousand Oaks for a short time.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Yes it should all be free and no hierarchy!
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No I would not! I am still being followed till this day by Scientologists and PI's. And Im not even in LA or close to any churches. I have kept quiet for 3 and a half years.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Yeah, Scientologist have followed me to this mall midwest town and have spread rumours about me being a pedofile. And you can throw out the doctors as being enemies cause they used the Torrance hospital to label me crazy and put me on drugs and say I was delusional. I have seen Scientology cops and doctors look they other way while I was framed by my dad. I was kept up on the streets for 2 days. I went to the FBI but they blew me off and now I get a small monthly allowance from my father throu my Uncle John Travolta. No friends and no family either. Just chimp change will the church grows bigger and bigger and everyone looks the other way. yeah thanks America!