Wednesday, 14th September, 2011 11:39:34pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
arc straightwire, trs and objectives
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - n/a
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- person in house i was living in became involved
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- this person seemed lighter in spirit
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- had had a drug induced nervous breakdown with various residues. was looking for somethign spiritual and true
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- seemed a far cry from flying around as an ot and cleaning up central park at night
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- i did not
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- both staff and public no sea org or OsAguy i was coaching
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- final straw was that this buy I was coaching on tone 40 said; your physical motions are keeping me at tone 40' supervisor ok'd it . I was upset. ethics officer routed me out of academy. I decided it wasn't for me.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- I know longer find any truth in scientology
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- they could not
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- jesus is lord