Monday, 1st August, 2011 03:15:03pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
TRs and Objectives, HQS
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - n/a
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- a friend recommended a book
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The truth in Mr. Hubbard's writings
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Yes, panic attacks, inability to talk to the opposite sex.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Yes. Suicide of a family member that was a Scientologist hushed up, no attempt to help bereved members. Pushes for larger churches rather than expanding public contact. Numerous programs tying up staff rather than actually servicing parishioners. Intense pressure to donate money.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- The wish to free. The technology actually works fantastically, but is now in the hands of a leader whose main interest is now money and power.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Org staff
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- People getting to OT 8 were leaving in droves, unable to lie to themselves any more about how the nature of the church's operations had changed one Hubbard was dead.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Relentless hounding of members for more donations, combined with unannouced visits to parishioner's homes. A shift toward bigger more expensive churches without people to fill them.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- yes. The technology when applied as the founder wrote it works beautifully to change conditions in a person't life permanently for the better.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?