Wednesday, 4th May, 2011 09:31:33pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Class 2 level 0
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Any sight exposing sci
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I hit a low point in my life after I got divorced. My sister was and still is involved and seemed to be doing good so I thought I'd give it a try. I was at a point where even if I was joining a "cult" it was better than being dead and having the people who cared about me having to deal that.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I did a set of intoductory (div 6) courses and started to feel some relief.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- 2D, communication, career, depression.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- The first was being reged for staff after two days. The second was may first I.A.S. "event" which caught me off guard. I remamber the reg looking at me really worried when the fund raising started. After time went by I noticed the org was never expanding. Every time the cource room got busy the staff would find some way to screw it up; usually by bagering students to keep a "standard" scedual which was almost always unrealistic. The other way was to harrass the students who where up stat instead of leaving them alone which is the policy. The basic book release sent up a red flag for one because of the hard sell. I already had the books and read them and understood them(more on that later). Secondly, how long was Hubberd alive after he wrote them and NOT REALIZE THE BOOKS HE WROTE WHERE f'D UP? As people are made to not question anything Miscavege says off course no one said a thing at the time.
I had some Flag auditing and it was some of the worst I had. Where in the Pro TR pack is it alright to give a command w/ your hand over your mouth? Or give an english speaking American a French Canadian auditor who does not speak the language well. Anyone who's been to Flag also knows you a frequent change of auditors which violates the auditors code.
The prices are not real. There's not enough mony to "clear the planet".
Whatching Ot's get sick.
Tom Cruises behavior and people eating it up.
The "ideal Org" push and all the regging fundraisers. My home org ceased to deliver training and auditing in liu of draing the publics bank accounts and maxing their credit cards.
People in Scientology are in debt. One of the registrars solution to these problems was to coach people while on the phone w/ their credit card companys to get their credit limit raised so they could buy more auditing. Really?
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Fear. They have your pc folder with all your "overts and W/holds". Also, my sister a brother in law hav'nt woken up yet despite being over 100,000 in debt. If I publicly leave(i've done it quietly) the'll be forced to dissconnect.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Hell no! Was regged relentlessly. Was not elligble for the SO thank God.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- When I reallized I was not going to get the service I paid for. I was broke, my credit cards where maxed and I was'nt going to join staff which made me very unimportant. The org was so out KSW that it was failing to deliver.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- The "church" as it exists under current manegement which is Miscavige needs to cease to exist and he needs to go to jail for his human rights abuses. The Sea Org needs to be set free. It's hard to imagine that slavery exists in this age but it does and that it's part of a religion is even more unfathomable!
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No. Not even in the free zone. Xenu enyone?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I love Annonimous!