Saturday, 5th March, 2011 03:22:40pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - n/a
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- sold a book from a book seller on the street
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- said they could help me get my relationship doing well
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- very over worked and underpaid staff. (they were to help people) But then maybe they were paid well but I never was told that.? They helped me fix my relationship we broke up instead. Things were kept secret from new public (told because off their reality wouldn't be the same).eg money wasn't exchanged in front them. Five people two staff and three public have died in the past 2 years from the mission. (out of around 27 people. three people were youngish too early 40's and the other 50 and one 70. the 70 maybe too be expected but the rest ??????????? Not right to me. reg cycles that wouldn't take no for an answer even when you said you don't need anything eg courses, auditing right now.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- l ron hubbard's code of honour states never desert a group who deserves your support. The group have helped me in the past, but thinking about it I have paid £48,000 for that help so no do they heck deserve my support They have had far too much money out of me
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I was staff for a short period 6 months. Then public who helped out every week.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Yes I have been in very bad pain for 6 months I really don't know why I should be in such bad condition when I have spent 8 years of my life trying to improve things something doesn't add up to me
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- They need to change ALOT it is all about the money. They charge way too much. They control you have to be studying so many hours per week every week. They drive you to work work work so you have more money to give them. The IAS events why the f do they have to have 3 or so a year. The calling to get you to these events never stops. If you don't want to go they just insist and frown at you and make you feel bad for not going. omg how have i put up with this crap so long. I am now in debt for £38,000 They got my son doing courses from age 7 to 13. Running past life stuff at 13 wtf how did I ever let that happen. Never right. Hopefully with time I will beable to let that go.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- no way never again I am free now
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?