Friday, 11th December, 2009 07:23:23am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Perm Cl 4 aud., New ot 5, Also donated over $200,000 to ias.
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
about 19 years
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- it seemed to make sense
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- not really at first. But come to think of it, the more scn i did the more problems i had.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- I saw a lot of things that didn't add up. No time to get into here. I feel that stayed because I was convinced that scn was the only way 'out'.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I thought SCN was trying to save the planet. I thought that my eternity was to be found in scn.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Mainly public but some time on staff
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- An old friend called me and told me that the tech was being altered. I looked and found out he was right. I ledt. Then as I re-booted myself, i began to realize that the whole thing is a con anyway. I think that lrh was one of the mst evil men of all time. He set the whole thing up (scn) to gain power, money and fame. He conned me.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It should close down.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- If you are in, please look. If you are out, I am so happy for you.