Friday, 18th July, 2008 08:02:48am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Enturbulation.org
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- A friend who was in.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Some of the public courses.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Business expansion. Upsets in personal life.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- LRH references to gay people.
The focus on finance as I was training to be an auditor. People exhibiting physical problems they shouldn't have at their case level. etc
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Thought it would help and I could too.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public volunteer. VM etc
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- The constant push to invest. 'It's only mest your fixated on'. Their ideas on 'handling'.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Fair Game, Disconnect, Regging,
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Scientology needs to be dismantled and the leaders brought to trial.