Monday, 27th May, 2002 09:57:17am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
OT7, NOTs, C/S; Auditor, etc etc
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
8 years from 74 to 82
Recommended Website - www.antisectes.net, www.xenufrance.net
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Trough parents and friends. Then the usuaul tests, lies, bokks of lies,
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The possibility that Dianetics Book One could be true, would be from a genius, etc. Looked true...
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- any. I was most intesrested at family, couple, children, and work.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Everything looked bad from the start to the end, when really analyzed. But the few 'Floating TAs' could look reachable! Stupid cogs unapplicable were as well seemingly reachable, so, I kept on.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because of what seemed the end of the tunnel: summarizedn, because of the lies of the other scienos, to which I was contributing myslef....
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- CO Lyon franchise, that I transformed in a class IV org later.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- An extraordinary unjust and inane 'justice cycle' against me, to 'declare me' (I was refusing the new incredibly high pricelists since years)
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Everything must be redone if ever the scam wants to become a possible way to of betterment.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
Why? Because due to the criminality rampant there, nothing ca really become better in that scam.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Look at my site (soon back in line in may 2002)