Friday, 11th April, 2008 08:20:18am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://www.whyweprotest.net
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I bought the book self analyis and had some success with running pleasure moments as I had lost my son and my best friend at that time.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The promise of happiness and I needed to be around people with a higher purpose.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Deaths of loved ones.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Yes. once I was in LA and my org reported me 'blown' from my post. They literally left me there to fend for myself. This was during some training the included the Key To Life and Life Orientation courses.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- AT the time I just wanted to get my 2 1/2 years of Staff in and get out without another freeloaders debt. I was tired of being pushed around as a staff member for sure.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Staff twice. Paid off my freeloaders debt and then joined staff. I was at the CLO in LA for a short time, non-sea org but holding a temporary post.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- When my org reported me blown in LA, I was told I needed to get a job so I could pay my rent out there. Although, I was on staff at an org in the Midwest. Also, the Sea Org members in LA were more than kind enough to give me all the dirt on my fellow staff members back in the Midwest. How my auditor had fucked her PC. Well I knew that it was probably true because when her husband was out of town she invited me over for dinner and had the same thing in mind with me. I refused. She was a clear and a long standing Scientologist. Her husband was the Case Supervisor in my org. I think he lost all affinity for me after I told him that. The guy really attacked me personally as if to blame me! Oh yea, he was a clear and a long standing Scientologist! Man there was so many wrong things that happened in two years I could go on forever.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Yes, one it's not a religion. It doesn't deal with the spirit it deals with the mind. Disconnection is wrong. Ethics to a Scientologist is just a way of making you see things their way. The RPF is not only sad it's degrading. For David Miscavige to lie on National TV about a LRH tape and what the beliefs of Scientology are is a huge red flag. Here is the leader of a church hiding his beliefs on National TV. There was a time when I thought Scientology was the only way out. I suffered from depression after I left. Lucky for me I read some Neo-Tech stuff that did the deprogramming for me. I could only imagine what upper level Scientologists go through when they leave. I understand why there is so much suicide by ex-members and members. Oh yes, there is not much co-audting through the Grades for free either. That's false data for the most part. They make it go on enough just so they can say it's available. Most people will pay huge amounts of money for their lower grades.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No, I'd never go back to the CO$. Not with what I know now. Sure I got some results with Scientology courses and processes but it's set up basically as a money trap. You are really just a stat. If you run out of money there is no where to go in Scientology. They'll lie and say there is, but there just isn't. In fact, you can absorb a lot of an orgs time by waiving a few thousand dollars in their face. They wouldn't give you 5 minutes if it's not about money. I watched people buy their way out of lower conditions. It's a total Freedom trap. It's bogus. There is no way out of it once your in but to leave and try to get your mind right. Lucky for me but not lucky for most. Most Scientologist, Sea Org and public are great people. It's sad to me that they can't see through it all but it takes time.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I am hoping that over time the Church loses its religion status and falls. I pray that all the good people of Scientology will be fine and find a way that truly gets them the happiness they desire. BT's are just too far fetched for me. If you'd like to join me in my search for a better way, please feel free to sign up for a course on the upper worlds at www.kabbalah.info. 100% absolutely free. It's not the Madonna, Hollywood version.,You will never be asked for a single dime. Spirituality is, and has always been, and will remain, forever, free of charge.