Thursday, 10th April, 2008 05:31:46pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
15 in 20 out
Recommended Website - Theosophical society, http://www.lucistrust.org
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Read and practices Book One
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Being Clear and OT.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Just wanted to get more control of my life to do and have the things I wanted.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- You've read them all in the other interviews.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- NOW THATS a good question. After studying Book One, Science of Survival and literally all the books written by LRH, I new what Clear was. Yet after much experience in the orgs seeing 'clears' and 'OTs' acting less mentally stable than the 'raw meat' walking in the door, 'clears' taking drugs for his alergies, wearing glasses, smoking, getting drunk, etc, etc, why didn't I just LEAVE???? Oh yeah, to uh - 'Clear?' the planet, right? So everyone could be like THEM? My only answer - I dunno. ??
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- First SO then staff for a while, then after being 'declared' a couple of times, public.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- It was during the last time I was declared and working my way through the steps to get back in. I just started running every process I could find on myself. I ran literally every process in the tech vollums, Self Analysis, History of Man and then started making up my own. One day I got really 'keyed out' and decided to just sit down and look at the whole friggin time track! And I saw it!! I saw that at the beginning (before time) we were all ONE. I called it Absolute Affinity. Then at the end, we returned to that 'ONENESS'. It was so overwhelming, I didn't know what to do with it. A few months later, I got pardoned by Mary (Hubbard) and signed up for a course. The first day of class, I sat down, opened my study pack and what was the first thing I saw? The 'ARC' triangle! The first time I saw it many years before, I knew there was something wrong with it but, who am I to judge the great L. Ron Hubbard? Now I KNEW!! It says ARC=U right? (U= understanding) But let's go through the TRUTH of it real quick like, okey? I Communicate my Reality to you , ' You are jabada
jabada.' Did that increase our Affinity. Of course not, but WHY not. - Because you didn't UNDERSTAND me! Okey, so now I Communicate my Reality, 'You are beautiful'. Now the A comes up. WHY? Because you UNDERSTOOD me. So what does all this mean? It means that we have to have Understanding BEFORE we have Affinity. So - ARC doesn't equal Understanding. CRU= A!! The VFP (Valuable Final Product) isn't Understanding. It's AFFINITY! I know, 'ARC' is 'cute', it comes off the tongue easily, but it's WRONG! Do you thing LRH knew this? OF COURSE! He did it deliberately! But why? Well, he really didn't like the idea of Affinity, because if we headed in that direction, we might bump into the TRUTH and be on our way to ABSOLUTE AFFINITY. The ONENESS that all the other spiritual philosophies teach. (Theosophy being on of the originals) I read on the internet that David Mayo said he stuck with LRH because he admired and respected his genius. Yes, the 'ole man' certainly was that. A real, total genius. But I'd like to indicate to you, my dear fellow earthlings, so was HITLER! And Hitlere's moto was, 'DIVIDE AND CONQUER!' and, we are taught on the OT Levels, 'The OT Levels prove that wa have alway been and always will be SEPARATE beings.' The 'EP' of OT I is when you cog that, 'We are all separate beings' So, what's the big deal about being 'separate'? Well, you can control a separate 'Thetan', but you sure as hell can't control THETA. (Oneness - ABSOLUTE AFFINITY!!) Any SP (suppressive person) needs to be in CONTROL! Now do you know who you were 'PTS' to and couldn't find it on that rundown? !!! So - when I saw the ARC Triangle on that first page of the course, I closed the pack, got up, and just walked out of the classroom and never went back.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- LRH brought alot of possibly useful data to the public that, I believe, deserves some serious researching, but Scientology never was intended to make you 'FREE'! I mean, the words 'FREE' and 'CONTROLLED' arn't quite the same! By the time one got through making all the changes, it wouldn't be Scientology any more.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- And practice 'squashing' my mind with TR-0? No thanks!
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- LRH was a genius at promotion and totally void of ethics and didn't care who he hurt. He just wanted to be IN CONTROL! I think Scientology was and is, the most ruthlessly Soul destructing movement ever to come upon this Earth.