Tuesday, 1st April, 2008 01:53:54pm
Name or Alias:
NY State of Mind
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
New York Fdn
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://xenu.net
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Read Dianetics and was young and stupid enough to believe it
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- We carry around all of our old experiences which get in our way and L Ron Blubbard claimed he found a way to 'clear' away this mess
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- No, was more interested in becoming a super-being
(instead, I became a super-sucker)
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- To use an overused expression OMIGOD!
For an organization that claimed to be the hope of mankind, it was the MOST INSANE environment I had ever seen, have ever seen and will ever see. The para-military mindset was both scary and laughable at the same time. Fortunately for me, I caught on early that it was all a scam and avoided the brainwashing. Instead, it became like an anthropological study in what humans will do when they are brainwashed - live in filth, neglect their body, abandon their children and commit egregious acts against other people while using the excuse 'making it go right' and as that buffoon Tom Cruise has now made famous 'KSW, man, it's all about KSW'
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I was amazed at what I saw unfold before my eyes each night.
Given the choice of going home after work and watching television or going to the org and watching real life insanity, I admit I was having too much fun watching people behave like brainwashed idiots, and, there were lots of cute girls.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I was public, then staff
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I began to get bored with the nightly freak show and decided to have one last bit of fun. I wrote an outrageous knowledge report about myself and handed it in to ethics and then watched them do to me exactly what I intended. They had no choice but to throw me out and I avoided all of the ususal bullshit 'handling'
I simply smiled and said see ya!! and walked out the door into the wonderful, beautiful freedom of the 'wog' world.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
Scientology was a con invented by L Ron Blubbard to make money.
It grew into utilizing very serious mind control techniques to brainwash people and do irreparable damage to their minds.
How else could human beings do all of the things you read about in all of the Ex-Scientologist's writing?
The only change is all Scientology leadership should be imprisoned in one segregated facility styled after their own RPF's RPF and all Ex-Scientologists should be eligible to collect mental diasability benefits from the government.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- I would consider volunteering to work at the RPF's RPF prison facility used to incarcerate the Scientology leadership as described above, and would be willing to run the projector while forcing these Scientology leadership (and their enablers = their lawyers) inmates to watch the Tom Cruise 'KSW' video and all of it's You Tube parodies for 23 hours per day.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I truly believe that before the Internet you could fall for the con and get yourself brainwashed by Scientology, but now, with the advent of the internet and all of the information about the horrors of Scientology that is available, how can anyone justify falling for it unless they are totally retarded to begin with.