Friday, 21st March, 2008 07:16:25pm
Name or Alias:
Beautiful life now
Training and/or processing level:
Cl IV, OT, Ls
Org or location:
Flag, LA, Europe
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
over 30 years
Recommended Website - This one I love, Clam bake
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Personality Test and free lecture about Space Opera and Past lives. Was right up my wunderlust alley.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Everyone there seemed so happy and together. The goal of saving the world and putting sanity into an insane world. These seemed like real tools for achieving that.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I was working on my own program to overcome my insecurities. Scn seemed to have a better way to help me. I again, wanted to save the world so this was the answer. The study programs, I did all of them since the 70's, really did help my spelling and ability to study. The TRs were great in the 70's as well as the old HQS course. I did get alot out of my training, more than the auditing.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- In the 70's we had 'The Battle of---' caused alot of upset with the public, staff did hard time work day and night. I figured by the 80's and 90's we would be applying LRH tech so well life would be smooth and sanity would be happening everywhere. Staff are still doing hard time! I didn't like how sea org children were treated and now I don't think couple's in the SO can have kids. Then WHAT HAPPENED to LRH's children!?! What Happened to Mary SUE????? After the work she put into Scn, she's cast aside. Did she really do that much wrong? Seems like she was set up. Are any of you aware that she died Nov. 25, 2002? Why wasn't there any mention of this? Where's Dianna Hubbard? Where's Arthur Hubbard?
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I stayed in because I kept thinking Scn works and is helping mankind. That if I save up, the next OT level will handle my current problems and inability to make money. I kept getting more and more in doubt about my abilities. I finally had to look at my life stats - 30 years of tears. Three marriages to Scn spouses who all had affairs who lied and weren't honest. As a Scn. aren't you suppose to tell the truth? No help from my church when my life crumbled and I was so far in debt that a homeless person was richer than me.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I was public, staff for 5 years at an org and then public again as one can go up the bride faster as a public than a staff person.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Like I said above, my life hit a major meltdown. I discovered the only way out of it was to take responsibility for my life totally and not relay on anyone else for help, or a quick fix. I found work out in the 'wog world' away from any and all Scn. I was taken in and nurtured by perfect strangers. My work excelled, my confidence rose, I learned to laugh again. Everyday since my life has gotten better and better. I began achieving what I thought I would with Scn but never had. Now I am doing it on my own! I gained many successes and continue to do so. Life's been GREAT! It's FUN!
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- RTC and the Cof S own the rights of LRH's tech, so they can legally rewrite all the books, right? DM can blame the transcribers of the time, but if you were the author of some thin books you felt were important to the world, and you even did the cover art personally...you would proof read everything many times over before and after it's published. And than later, if you, the founder and author of this new tech, personally ran the SHBC ever ran across weird paragraghs in your own work, why you would correct it than and there...right? Not 50 years AFTER the release!!! Like they did this summer. What BS the 'Basics' is...you guys really buy that story?
It's so corrupt now...let it implode.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- NEVER, there is no 'church' in the CofS. I'm done with organised religions. The beginning stuff was good, unaltered.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Find your own truth. Believe in yourself, walk in your own beauty and take your responsibity for your own life. Treat others like you would be treated and always tell the truth, always.