Thursday, 13th March, 2008 09:15:27pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
3 years in, many years out
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Free personality test
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Zeal, friendliness
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- mental health
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Regi$trar - former male prostitute turned homophobic / gay basher.
Bank scams for reg dollars.
People dying; cancer, suicide.
'Amends' = slavery.
Anti Christian & God, Pro Budhist.
Taping of overts and witholds and sending files to flag.
They discard their mentally ill immediatly without a second thought yet rant and rage over psychiatry (Gestapo... final solution = remove, no recourse).
Incredible poverty except for Hubbard & Co.
Terrible malnutrition, horrible slave type hours with little or no pay or food.
ALL or NONE attitude - every dribble of Hubbard's MUST BE ACCEPTED; they have many ways of persuading and enforcing / demanding this.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Trapped. Ego couldn't accept that I was brainwashed.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- both, no, no, no
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- :-O can't remember!
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Yes. Destroy every word that evil lunatic wrote.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- 1. RUN!
2. Scientology can only hold a stranglehold of you because you know they have all of your secrets and crimes taped and vaulted.
3. You're still 'in' because your ego cannot accept the fact that you have been completely and totally brainwashed. You have been. Get over it and start to live again. Find the God you started out looking for (hint: it's not YOU).
4. Refuse to have your 'confessionals, overts and witholds' taped or recorded. Watch what they do to convince you that it must be and what they do when you wisely tell them to 'GFY'. Leave.
5. If it's already too late then a tip regarding recorded 'crimes and unethical/immoral conduct': EVERY $cientologist has a folder and the same record of their 'confessions'. These folders are stored somewhere.
6. 99.999% of your fellow $cientologists are usually pretty good people who, like you have been slowly coaxed, bullied, threatened and tricked into turning their minds over to the 'Big Head' (was Hubbard, now Miscavage). Most leave. Very very very few stay. Always keep in mind that except for the Big Head and the Big Head's Brain ($cio lawyers), they are human beings, lost while trying to wake up from a horrible nightmare.