Thursday, 25th October, 2007 11:39:16pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Read Mission Earth than passed by local Org and bought Dianetics.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Reaching OT and leaving MEST
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I felt immature and that my potential was huge and untapped.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Sea Orgs that were loved by all at the Org blowing the SO, robbing the Org and ending up on drugs. Family members of SO TOP LEVEL execs with failed cases.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I thought I needed the COS to reach OT. I have outgrown that idea.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public. Tried to open a mission but was mauled by an Org and deserted by RTC following that.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Being deserted by RTC after being mauled by an Org where I was training to become ED of a mission. So much for ethics protection.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Change the leadership. Focus on Tech, not admin. People with wins produce, disseminate and money flows. Admin and ethics just dramatize MEST and cause stops.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Sure, the Church is composed of people. Change those people or re-educate them and the culture changes.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- There is not stops on the road to truth.