Friday, 24th August, 2007 01:41:25pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
TRs & Objectives/HDA
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Church of Scientology
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Through a friend who told me about Dianetics and i thought that it was exactly what i needed. Me and another friend tried auditing each other in the middle of an indian restaurant (badly) and got ourself truley keyed-in! I was pretty impressed though.
I moved away and a couple of years later started a dianetics course at an org in a different city. I then did a couple of life improvement courses and a comm course and then trained to be a dianetics auditor and joined staff. I have since done my purif and I'm doing my TRs & Objectives which are fantastic.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- The fact that everything made sense and they seemed to have answers to all of my problems. One by one, I was able to confront a different area of my life and improve it.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Relationship problems, lack of confidence, trauma, family troubles, ups and downs...
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- A couple of things but they were not LRH tech, only human errors, i never read any LRH that didn't seem right and I never had a bad experience when the tech was applied correctly.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because I love sitting at muster with so many beautiful beings, i love being able to help somebody to turn his life around using the tech. I love having a purpose that fills me with a warm and exciting feeling.
I love knowing that I am a thetan and being exterior.
I love arc.
I love ethics tech.
I love training.
I love being a dianetics auditor.
I love watching people change when they use the tech.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Staff at London Org.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I didn't. I'm still there!
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- I think that everything can always improve and grow and that's what scientology does best.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Scientology has improved my life beyond recognition, i love it.
I have been able to touch so many other people's lives being on staff also.
It is tough being a scientologist, especially being on staff. It's something that requires strength, determination and a sense of humour!
Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself never did anyone any good.
This tech works. It really changes peoples lives. I'm proud to be a scientologist and i'm proud to be on staff and I am determined to make it work and flourish and prosper.