Thursday, 16th August, 2007 04:12:46pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Old ot7/Class 6, XDN
Org or location:
S.F. Bay Area
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - operation clambake
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- A friend took me to a mission.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I was big into sci fi and was young and stupid.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Looking for a cause to join.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Everything seemed great at the mission, but when went off to the org for training was shocked to see it in such a degraded state.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Bought LRH's con job about 'Auditors being the most valuable beings on the planet.'
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Mission staff. Primarily HGC auditor. Thank God I had taken LSD years before, as it kept the Sea Ogre recruiters at bay.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- When the finance police crashed the mission network in 1982 I lost everything, my apartment, my wife and eventually my son. I was so desperate for money that I even took all of the money I had remaining on account. After that all of my 'friends' still in had to disconnect from me.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Disconnection should be done away with. Fair game should be done away with. Pretending to be an alternative to modern medicine should be done away with. Scamming people out of huge sums of money should be done away with.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No thank you. Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me!
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Thanks to $cientology, I passed up my chances to go to college, in favor of being an auditor. Amazingly enough, when I got out, I tried putting my Saint Hill Special Briefing Course on my resume.
'You want fries with that?'