Monday, 22nd April, 2002 01:46:15am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Born into it in New Zealand, I joined the Sea Org when I was 15 years old, and stayed in it for 6 years
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Various, I am doing this interview more as a revealation on SO tactics, of which I was invloved with at the highest level
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Not particualry
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- see later
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- see later
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I worked at the following orgs:
AOSH ANZO, ITO, FCB, CMO CW, FSO, CMO IXU and did missions for RTC and CMOI
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Yes. See later
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- The purpose of my contacting you is to advise you I have probably some of the most sensitive information on the Sea Org you can have, it is not OT material, rather intricate details on their operations of all their units. I worked as the HCO Chief CMO IXU, I declared many people and Comm Ev'ed dozens and removed and recruited for the Sea Org. I did missions for RTC when INCOMM was infiltrated and shredded and know the personnel details of more than 2,000 active members. I cna not say I 100% disagree with Scientology, it does have its good points. My beef is the Sea Org and the tactics used. People tell their stories but have little knowledge of the actual policies behind why the SO does what it does, and who really does it. I can tell anyone with confidence, there is little action that is not a direct result of its CMO units and WDC (part of CMOI - its on their org board).
The results are dreadful at lower levels, but its knowing the reason why such stuff was issued that will make you sick to the bone.
While I was bonded for $50,000,000.00 USD not to release the info, and was bonded it front of 1/2 dozen people and cameras, screw it. You want to know the secret structure of the Sea Org and how the Command Channels really work and their results, then I am the one to speak to. There is almost no one thats been spoken about that I do not know. I was affectionately known as 'the ozzie' and had my most public image when I was the Recruiter for CMO IXU. I was the second most successful recruiter in Los Angeles and few recruiters currently working would not remember me. If there is an interest, I would agree to an indepth interview. I also YEARN to speak to other ex SO's. I miss some of my friends who I either kicked out, declared or put through the RPF. I want to know if there is a list where I can find them and talk again.