Friday, 18th May, 2007 01:13:41pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Auditing, Dianetics, L. Ron Books
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Robin Fox Official Page
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- My friends Boss Milton in Boston he was the only Scientologist I knew, I started dating Michael and he had been in Scientology as well. Then later I met a squirell named Louis.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I loved L. Ron's Science Fiction Literature as a seventeen year old student. I was interested in what transformations that Milton and Michael went though.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Oh yes! Later I was having trouble with my mom and I wanted a better relationship with her. Louis suggested he audit me the way he had learned from Scientology. So I gave it a try.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- No, in fact when I am feeling down I read a book about L. Rons strange life, or I try to use Scientology to improve my situation. I dont think I will ever join the church or be a Scientologist but I think that the Church is very good for some people. I think its a cult but its as valid as any other religion. If it makes you happy then there is good in it.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I loved the auditing process. I had a lot of bad memories that needed purging and regular methods just didnt work for me at that time. I was going to 'disown' my own mother because of my anger and Louis changed my mind forever. I also was able to have a 'out of body' experience which I loved very much. My goals were realised and reached after that session.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I wrote for some Sci Fi papers right after I met Louis. But I wouldnt say that I ever worked or volunteered. I think lot of people look into it, after I tell them I have done it.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I dont believe in any group controlling the mind of an individual through organized religion.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- They shouldnt charge money for the courses. They shouldnt require you to give up everything for the church.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Only if I could be the next L. Ron
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- When you come from Love, there can be no wrong choice.