Friday, 2nd March, 2007 11:51:21pm
Name or Alias:
Free at last
Training and/or processing level:
enough to know it's a sham
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
on & off, est. 30 years
Recommended Website - http://xenu.com, operation clambake, arnie lerma's site
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- very young- out of high school- stressed on what to do- that is who they target- parents teach your kids about cults!
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- nothing CO$ could address ever! i fell for the con of elron
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- oh yeah, having the doors barred at an event, having a reg. induce me to tears, (randy- you misoginist- one day you will reap what you sew!) the $$ tactics used by the IAS- goose stepping mongrels- your day will come- one day you will either realize it is a sham or you will be left out in the cold when your useless to CO$! Witnessing kids build the 'ideal org', hungry, tired, and lifeless- I am talking about 15-17 year olds! I thought that was abolished in the late 1800 and early 1900's but not in CO$ there just adults in a small body right?
Seeing parents give their kids up to the $O, God help them. Witnessing children eating soup cause that is all they had, their parents couldn't afford food. A supposed highly trained CO$ org member separted from her children and husband for 3-5 years while training at A-hole, you know El-Lay, she visited on weekends occasionally. Staff tired and broke. One long term staff member's was using her emergency brake, cause she couldn't afford to have her car fixed-she always appeared frantic and worried- well if you had been in CO$ for 40 years without a retirement, no job skills, and making next to nothing I think that is a reasonable way to act. When on course pushed for contributions, reg cycles, events so they could parasite more money off of you, IAS goose stepping and asking when are you going to pay up your life time membership nicely at first until you said you didn't have the $3K laying around then the interrogation started and berating- very sinister agency. I guess they needed the cash for lawyers and getting CO$ rapists out of jail literally, see Operation Clambake, Tommy Gorman's story.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- brain washed, i took the bait and they are still laying out their poison.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- they tried to push me to join staff, but when i asked about money and retirement ( man was i naive or what) the ED made some really stupid comment that made the warning bell go off.
naw just public.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- can't give it away cause then the sob's will know who i am, but never fear i am talking about your poison as much as possible. i am educating the public, my private war against your totalitarian regime.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It needs to implode. I didn't pursue my goals and wasted time, but catching up now and enjoying my freedom! Life is so much fun and I have a wonderful life, man, home, savings, good job, and my family, my wonderful family.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- NEVER!!! EVER AGAIN, I will fight them for the rest of my life.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- They will target your kids, especially out of high school and college. They hang out at public places asking you to sign a petition or when they are conducting their training. They will approach you and if you are naive, they will set their bait to have you come in. They go to the flea market to sell their propoganda (books) ask you to use the e-meter. They have kiosks at malls, basically they will take your soul and drain you of any money you have. But more importantly it is your children that you need to protect, please I have seen to many kids waste their life, I was one of them. Educate your kids.