Friday, 26th January, 2007 03:17:23am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
basic elementary school stuff
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
a few years
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Basic courses in L.A., friends who were scientologists then a staff job at narconon international in hollywood.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- New friends, the few courses I did for beginners was fun.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- By the time I really got invoved on a political level I was working for narconon international in hollywood as an underling of the executive director Patty Shwartz. Her bosses were the Sea Org members down the street. She hated them. She said she was a puppet being used to get money, she got sent to travel all around and raid the bank accounts of the narconons telling them the police would come after them next like they did the place in oklahomoa and they had to pay for protection from the church. she would come back and sit down with me and make me fake her receipts from traveleing and robbing the drug rehab facilities so she could make her mortgage payment on her house in eagle rock california, because the church didn't pay her enough to make her mortgage payment. She got really crazy when she couldn't make that mortgage payment and complained how the sea org had taken over the narconon network and run it into the ground. She put some of the places out of business by making them give up their bank accounts to the church . The church had other people getting donations for the narconons and she said the money never went to help any of the narconons but right into the church's bank accounts and she knew they were committing legal crimes and implicating her. She got crazier and crazier. she hired these girls and did not have money to pay them and they waited in the hallway to beat her up. This was the inner scientology working I came to know. One day I came to work wearing stretch pants and she was late on her mortgage payment. she was in a bad mood and said she could see my vaginal lips outline through my pants and kicked me out and fired me. no two two weeks notice or anything. my husband was a golf caddy then for Bob Dylan, but wasn't working too often. we ended up living in our van beside the celebrity center, where i watched them having a benefit dinner fund raiser for the homeless.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- it seemed like it was all good until i got inside and saw it from the inside.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- staff narconon international.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- getting kicked out after seeing all that went on from the inside.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- i know they are doing many illegal things, i saw it and heard about it. Why couldn't they do what they pretended they were doing? it was a good idea.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- no. i will never get involved in organized religion again where the accounting is not shared with the members and the people do not go along with the others policies of society.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- get involved with groups that keep all the cards on the table for everyone to see, and are legally bound by the laws to fair treatment of employees.