Tuesday, 9th April, 2002 10:37:33pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
VA and Clear
Org or location:
Hollywood, Los Angeles
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
40 years light contact
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Through a family member showing me some of the writings of Mr Hubbard.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- It looked interesting to me and a way to better myself.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- yes, I did see a lot of good things but also things that were not good such as disconnection and fair game policy. Disconnection policy was applied against me by a family member and there are indications that the retribution policy such as fair game may have recently been used against me. (but todays covert operations are dificult to prove - like operations done a long time ago by the 'Guardians Office')
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I stalyed because I believed in it as a matter of placing my trust in it based on some of it being workable so the rest might be to.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- staff member for a short time at world wide and publications organization.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- the prices were to high for services offered. it was out of balance and not workable for ordinary people anymore. did not make any sense to overcharge like that.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- yes, it should correct its own errors and stop being sensitive to constructive critiscism from those who are better informed.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- yes, but it will not happen because the teachings perhaps or somethinge else in there has a type of hypnotic effect so that one's personal judgment becomes out of balance with overal ethical conduct. So harmfull acts are done in the name of help. ( 180 degree turn around) = destroy all the supresive persons. when they are not really supressive in the first place. so causes a lot of trouble as the persons trying to implement the unworkable teachings of Mr Hubbards Suppressive Person destruction policy will not give up. The just do it in secret. (sometimes being found out).
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- yes. There is a basic error in the technology which they have not discovered and it may be partly the cause of why they are having some of their proplems at this time. (and causing problems for others - example. see Wollersheim case ).