Wednesday, 6th December, 2006 09:34:28am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
OT III/ class IV auditor
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- personality test
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- they offered to help me and sounded genuine
at a time when i really needed it
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- my parents had kicked me out cos they found me doin drugs
i needed someone to be there
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- well to start off with they completely cleaned me out of all the cash my grandma had left me!!
but yeah during auditing sessions we would try to get people to the point of a win - we were told in training that we needed to question aggressively and not to allow the person to leave until we wer finished with them - to stop them leaving by any means necessary!
We barely ate and slept we had to be productive or the leadership would become suspicious of us.
I was not allowed treatment for a medical condition because i was nt a physical condition it was caused by grievances from past lives and thetans attached to my soul - more auditing was needed not medication
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- i dont know - i guess i just accepted it as my life
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- volunteer minister in the earlier years and then staff at a centre in la
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Illness - unbearable pain and no medical treatment - i had to continue working
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- I think the 'church' needs to be shut down
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- scientology is a cult - while there i never saw any television or read many newspapers except those approved by leadership but when i was in hospital i saw some tv film about an older american cult which used to lock up people who didnt do as they were told in coffin like boxes - in scientology those who are deemed sp's and are suspected of wanting to get out and defame the church are put through something similar - but a lot tougher.
Also i came accross the wikipedia version of LRHs life - it totally conflicts with what i was told about him - there are too many discrepancies and way too many to go into here