Friday, 6th October, 2006 01:59:11am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
CL IX, OT V
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Personal Contact and onward.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- A possible route to Sanity.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Nothing serious.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Trick Question.
And leading. But to answer this yes, it wasn't all 'right' or correct.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Better than other alternatives.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Official 'Observer' and seeing what happens. I am patient.
Also consider me 'Diplomatic' or take the Swiss stance.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Yeah perhaps, again a bit of a trick question.
Does the Roman Catholic Church need to do the same? Do the Hard Right Evangalist need to lay off a bit? Of course, of course.
None are perfect.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Once again a trick Q! And once again I take the Diplomatic response.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Interesting. But.