Monday, 11th September, 2006 10:48:17pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- got this email:
'''I have noticed that you have not been on course recently. I want to make sure that there are no stops and barriers on you getting up the training side of the Bridge, so I have a few questions. If you are blown off course which of the following reasons made you blow:
1. Misunderstood words (or no materials).
2. No help or wordclearing Method 4 from the Supervisors (or no Supervisor).
3. Interference from the Supers that stopped them from getting on.
4. Personal out-ethics resulting in a withhold.
5. Simply booted off for reasons best known to God or Registrars (like suddenly saying, “You must now buy Method 1,” etc., thus violating the “deliver what we promise” rule).
Please let me know which one applies to you so you can be gotten back rolling in your studies. If you are not blown, I would still like to know why you are not currently attending course. That way, you are in comm with me and your supervisors and we can better service you.
Here is what LRH states in KSW #1:
“... You’re here so you’re a Scientologist. Now we’re going to make you into an expert auditor no matter what happens. We’d rather have you dead than incapable.” — LRH
I’ll hear from you soon!'''
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE SERIOUS THREAT OR AM I OVERREACTING???