Sunday, 27th August, 2006 12:48:29pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://www.scientology-lies.com/
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Friend gave me a book.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- It first appeared that Scientology had all the answers but then I did Clear to OT 8.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Some drug use, not heavy.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Members were declared suppressive at the drop of a hat. Hubbard said that 2 1/2 percent of people were suppressive but it looked like the church was declaring far more than that.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Thought it was the way out of this universe and a road to total freedom and not just a road between the church and my bank accounts.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- The 10 Hidden Truths of Scientology
The 10 Things Tom Cruise Doesn’t Believe are True About Scientology
1) Scientologists have accidents, get sick and die at about the same rate as non-Scientologists.
2) Scientologists who rely on the church to cure their cancer or any other disease (which many have) will or have died of that disease.
3) No Scientologist IQ has ever been raised any significant amount by applying Scientology or Dianetics. IQ scores are raised slightly only by taking the same IQ test over and over and over and over again. That’s the true Scientology method for raising IQ.
4) Nearly all OT 8’s (highest spiritual state) are doing the same work and making around the same amount of money as their non-Scientology peers.
5) 100% of all OT 8’s have no OT powers, that is, able to leave their body, move objects, recall past lifetime skills, etc. All 10 Hidden Truths also apply to OT 8's.
6) No Scientologist can give you any verifiable details about any past life, even their immediate past life. Details like their full name, parent’s names, children's names, places they lived, etc.
7) No Scientologist can prove they are stably exterior (out of the body) with full perception. Such as reading a credit card number 3 inches behind their head.
8) No Scientologist will ever be allowed to do their own Mission Into Time (verify their own past life’s), as Hubbard appeared to do. Hubbard knew it couldn’t be done.
9) No Scientologist can prove they are a spiritual being.
10)No Scientologist is or ever will be totally free as a spiritual being.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It's on a fixed track, it can't change without bringing down the whole church.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Please send the 10 Hidden Truths About Scientology to all your Scientology friends and anybody you know who is thinking about joining the church. Hopefully they will stop and think about what they are about to do or, if a member, decide it's time to stop, before the church drains them of all their money and self-respect.