Monday, 14th August, 2006 08:24:58pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
german area org,EG, FLAG
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - xenu.net
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- my best friend told me, one can erase old incidents, and those can be past life, that I wanted to experience...
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- auditing, erase old bad experiences
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- no, had a problemless life, was interested in auditing..
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- ....prices went up so much, how could a normal person go up OT, how does that fit to clear the planet ! then finance police, the criminal treatment to the missionholders, no repair of that wrongness ( financial rip offs ) even it was stated afterwards, many of those missionholders haven`t done wrong. The many crazy reg.cycles, I saw how people were ruined, just to get money NOW, no longterm thinking of those reges...
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I had morvellous gains in auditing, it definitely worked. Don`t want miss all those steps. Changed my life ! Not`S, Solo Nots. I got much out of it. And I thought one day management will change......ha,ha,
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- only punlic, little volunteer...
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Reading all the stories of oldtimers ( Mayo etc ) in the internet, hearing the other side. Realizing how often management lied to us.Reading how miserable the conditions of many missions and orgs is all over ( not only in my area ) We were lied to: Everywhere we are opstat, only here....' Realizing, that this way of forced expansion is wrong, as I always felt. And then GAT, I should do so many things again, and pay again....no way !!!
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Deliver, what you promiss. They promiss all, when they need money, and don`t keep that promiss. Prices are off policy, DM appearently does not know that policy. Stuff should get more training and auditing and liberty time. The major stat should be: How much better is doing the PC in life after service, because he is the PR outside ! And not make the PCs bankrupt at the ORGs!
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Those things will not change in this lifetime, I think Scientology reached the point of no return, it`s declining, the reputation is down, down, down....but if that wonder would happen, that sanity, ARC, careness would return, I might consider to do more.....why? the tech can work, I found no other way to get rid of old experiences and get things erased, and that worked for me....
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Management is criminal, causes staff to criminal acts, lies: You can not tell a public to spend his last money, because otherwise he is guilty, that the planet goes down, and then DM spends money for luxury like mad.....that`S evil in pure culture...