Sunday, 6th August, 2006 06:07:28pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Telepathy101, clear zombie
Org or location:
An oGre in Teegeeack and a mission into time
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Time is a consideration and the root of all evil = too long!
Recommended Website - http://wingmakers.com
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- I was booty-routed like all 'raw-meats' should, right into the shop for processing; what else?! Where - tho I didn't know it at the time - I was to learn 'the secrets of the universe,' once I was rid of all my spiritual lice and cleared of my bank account. Of course they skipped a gradient on me and never erased my joker-n-degrader type personality(or valence, is it?) and it all went to pot >;) Well, at least I smoke it, no wait it's good n nutritious to eat too
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Those affirmations, boy! I was really attracted to them. I just simply wanted to give my life to eLCon Flubbard and grovel at his feet and not know why. I never did manage to make it too high up in the church management or executive strata cause I was too PTS and was a DB (degraded being) and a criminal one to boot; all as a result of trying to survive on staff wages >;) hehehe...
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I was reaching for Nirvana and was Losing My Religion:
T'was a period of transition
I ran into $ilentology and it promised Total [Spiritual] Freedom
That I could avail myself of, for a mere half a million
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- I couldn't believe that there was such a man that would forgive a 2 million dollar debt owed by the Church in royalties for his book sales; especially after all the sweat and hard work he put into his 'research' ... Had I known the actual truth back then, I would've made sure he got just what he deserved >;)
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because I believed and had faith (two things a $ilentologist, such as I was, would intrinsically never admit to having - it was, after all, not just a religion but a $cience as well) [the $cience of clearing your bank...account >;)... Oops, sorry, as I was saying, I had faith and believed that ONE DAY, no matter what it took or how much time it took, I would attain these nebulous, really, yet very wonderful and desired states of being or 'beingness' as the ma$ter would say. That I would be in possession of knowledge and wisdom beyond my wildest dreams and that I could and would then help to achieve these lofty goals for others as well. That I would be happy in all areas of life, or as happy as one could be. In other words, a paradise or utopia of some kind. To a registrar or recruiter, by the way, this is most importantly - as far as his or her job is concerned - a 'button'
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- All of the above, except I was never a sea ogre or in the SO ($atanic Order) and DEFINITELY NOT IN THE 'OFFICE of SUPPRESSIVE ATTACKS!!!' O:)
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Yes, I finally spotted my 'ONE TRUE SP' YuP! You guessed it! Move to the head of the class >;) eL CoN Flubbard - Reed Slatkin's man!
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- I'd say Mo$t of its practices. Heck, they could start by paying staff at least minimum wages. But the real truth is the construct is based on a lie so it's best to just put it out of its misery already and so end this nightmare some are even oblivious of. They affected my life by NOT delivering what was promised (one of eLCon's ba$ic policie$) The other basic PL is, I think, 'Keep friendly relations with the environment' O$A is in charge of that one >;)
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Yes if the items above were changed I would be willing to give 'Space Opera $atanic Buddhism' a try
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I think David Miscavige's next C/S should be: Run R2-45 until stable exteriorization is achieved.