Monday, 24th July, 2006 09:13:29pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Los Angeles, CA
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Mother Joined when I was 4 years old
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- I was raised in it at an early age, I did not know anything else growing up.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Pretty much everything above.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- There were times I was beaten by some of my 'Adult Superivisors' Put into 'Pigs Berthing' With roaches and rats to live. Made to stay up for 3 days straight doing hard labor and being verbally abused by my superiors. Not being allowed to eat at times because my stats were down. Continual verbal insults by many executives including David Miscavidge. Never allowed to question anything. If if did it would be off purpose or a suppressive act. Sent to buy Battlefield Earth books from bookstores to help it's placing on the bestseller lists. Going months without seeing my family.(even at a very young age). Being assigned to the RPF as a child. I could go on and on with more but this aboout 10%.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- At first, was brainwashed and beleived it was the answer. Eventually, I got smart and saw it for the scam it was. Not to mention I was afraid to leave earlier due to the fact that I would lose my family. But the funny thing is...that in the end I lost them anyway.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Sea Org
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- See #4
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- There are no changes that will fix it. Is is a criminal business (that's right a Business - not a religion) It needs to be done away with. It preys on weak people and exploits them. Just like it did my Mother.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- NO WAY!!!
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Someday...Hopefully in my lifetiime. I will see some of the good people who are enslaved by the church, find their spritual answer in a better place.