Sunday, 25th June, 2006 04:26:52pm
Name or Alias:
No Proof 101
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://xenu.net
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- This statement by Hubbard, 'One does not have to study Scientology very long to know that one does not have to die to find out what he is or where he is going after death, for one can experience it all for himself with no persuasion or hypnotism or 'faith.''
After 18 years I realized you do have to die to find the answers. The longer I stayed in the church the more I realized you MUST HAVE STRONG FAITH to stay because you're not coming anywhere near what you thought you would experience. It's just not there.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- some drugs
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- It's a crazy place. Too much to mention. Stay out!
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Chasing the carrot of spiritual freedom. It doesn't exist. What the hell was I thinking?
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- yes a few orgs
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Simply, Scientology does not deliver what it promises. Lies on lies. No proof to be found although as a Scientologist I really believed that spirits could leave their bodies, move objects and knew exactly who they were in previous lifes. You can imagine how I felt when I realized it was all a hoax. My advice, stay away from this church! It's poison. It's a very slow death.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Needs to close it's doors.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Just don't be a fool as I was for so long. Stay away! Absolutely, positively no proof that man is a spiritual being or has lived before. My cost to find this out, $285,500.