Monday, 5th June, 2006 09:33:07pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
less than 3 months
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Recommended by my physician.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Nothing, really. I was depressed and my doctor referred me.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- No. I was just depressed and suffered anxiety. My doctor, who i trusted, sent me here.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Lots. Superficiality. Weird techniques and manipulations. I was already confused and vulnerable. I didn't need this.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I didn't.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- The whole thing is a farce.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It isn't even a church.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No way.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- This organization needs to be exposed for the farce that it is.