Saturday, 6th April, 2002 00:29:29am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
oec febc,fprd,objectives,happiness rd,
Org or location:
CMOCW,CMOIXU,CST, Missionaire for HCO
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
1982 - 1989
Recommended Website - N/A
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- My Uncle met a woman named Anna. She was into Scientology. He started taking courses and soon my father was interested in it. He was having trouble communicating with me. He thought it would be good to take a Communication course.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- It was fun. I took the first Comm course, with the TR's. The TROBB was the funnest thing I had ever done. Dear Alice and Do birds fly? That was just great. I really got and idea of abilty.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- My father and I were not able to communicate. I was getting older and he did not know how to deal with me. Scientology would be just the thing that would guide us onto the right road.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- I was the Estate Sec @ CST. My wife was the HCO Sec. Her stats were very poor in Div 1, Dept 1 for far to long. She was sent to INT for a little clean up program (plenty of decks work.)
After about a month I was sent to the Decks at the reservation. I was writing my wife once a week. I was not getting any return communication however. Un-dawnted I continued to write my wife, to offer my love and support.
I finaly found out that the RTC HCO SEC was not allowing my wife and I to communicate. She was keeping everthing that she and I had written to one another. In my eyes this violated the very basic concepts of Scientology. My first reaction was that the HCO SEC was out tech. I knew that if LRH was still around he would have sorted all of this nonsence out and I would still be in the Sea Org
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I am sad to say that I did not.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I helped out.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I believed in the Tech. I was told by an RTC auditor(Andreas G) that I was responsable for another's case.........I knew then my fate was sealed.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- My father, uncle and family has disconnected from me. Both my father and Uncle are still in the church. they have told my family that it is them or me. They have more kids and all of that sort of stuff. Odd man out... or something like that.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Yes, That is the easy part PURPOSE!
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- Life is in you today and you make your own tomorrows.