Sunday, 16th April, 2006 02:13:14pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
saint hill uk
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - maxi
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- through friends
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- helping clearing the planet and the possibility of becoming abetter person
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- health,business problems
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- i saw while i was a member in the sea org poor living conditions unfair treatment and several cases in which staff would get punished but i didn't object because i was afraid for myself
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- because i wanted to improve my own existence and help the others to achieve the same
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- i was a sea org member in saint hill manor(uk)whith AOSH first and CLO UK after
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- i was disappointed about the managment and their ways to run the org and also i felt i've been used beside i could see that the so called tech they used didn't really worked as promised
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- i really think from the deep of my heart that scientology should be wiped out of this planet. for what i can tell from my experience it's a dangerous cult (i'll be happy to explain why in details if given the chance but not here on this site)
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- i don't want anithing to do animore whith scientology
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- no'for now