Monday, 13th March, 2006 02:02:40pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- referred by Denice Duff through wife
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- self help.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- yes, the answer to the question: 'where do I go when I die'.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- yes, while on the dissemination course I read in COME ON DISSEMINATION that the only way to trap a thetan is a mystery sandwich. I immediately thought of the confidential materials and it has persisted since. It to me is a trap. I keep hearing bad things so I finally decided to look at it even at the risk of my marriage.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I haven't. Last week I decided I was done.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I was staff briefly. I blew all 3 times within the first 3 weeks.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Yes, no answers except 'look at the good we do, look at your wins' to almost every question whether hubbard based, or org based or tech based.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- yes. change from a religion to a therapy. divulge pricing at each level. change confidentiality of the ot levels. get rid of regges. get rid of the ot levels. toss miscavige.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- no, they still can't tell me where I go and the ot levels are bs to me, even though I have no experience with it.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?